Zero Proscrastination: It's Possible

A few months ago, I got to know someone whom I have utmost respect. If there is just ONE thing I have learned from getting to know this person, it's this: zero procrastination. I have never observed this person to procrastinate...not even once. Can you imagine the level of productivity one can operate without procrastination? It's really an eye-opener how much can be accomplished without it.

Just like the phrase "to err, is human", I've always thought that procrastination is something inevitable that plagues all of us. It creeps up on us when we don't battle courageously to bat it away, and we'll ultimately fail every now and then. No doubt, I have succumbed to it many a time in my life. I have never met anyone who doesn't ever procrastinate -- till now. Hence, I have now witnessed that it is humanly possible not to procrastinate.

Do note that there is a difference between procrastination and prioritizing tasks.

For my new year's resolution, I aspire to to do just one thing this year and to do it consistently, and that is to never to allow myself to procrastinate. Zero procrastination. It can be done. Join me?

Comments

Popular Posts